Created on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 05:48 Published DateOnline voting now underway for June 5 show at Nashville’s Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tenn. (May 6, 2013) – Country superstar Randy Travis is listed among nominees for the 2013 CMT Music Awards. The ceremony will air live from Nashville at Bridgestone Arena on Wednesday, June 5 on CMT and CMT.com at 8:00 p.m. (ET/PT).
“It’s an honor to be nominated for Collaborative Video of the Year with The Avett Brothers. I really enjoyed working with them and everyone on the CMT Crossroads project,” says Travis.
This will mark the 12th anniversary of the CMT Music Awards. Kristen Bell will return as host for the second consecutive year, being joined by first-time host, Jason Aldean.
The CMT Music Awards, the network’s highest rated and most-watched event, is a fan-voted awards show for country music videos and television performances. Veteran live event producer Michael Dempsey returns to executive produce the 2013 CMT Music Awards alongside director Joe DeMaio.
Fans can vote online at CMT.com and on their mobile device at CMT Mobile or the CMT Insider app available on iPhone, iPad and Android now through Sunday, June 2 at midnight (ET).
For more information, please visit: RandyTravis.com or follow on Facebook. To get the latest updates on the CMT Music Awards follow CMT on Twitter (@CMT), hashtag #CMTawards and on Facebook.
2013 CMT MUSIC AWARDS
COLLABORATIVE VIDEO OF THE YEAR CATEGORY
Best video that featured a special collaborative appearance by artists; awarded to the artists (individual, group or duo)
• The Avett Brothers and Randy Travis – “Three Wooden Crosses” from CMT CROSSROADS: THE AVETT BROTHERS AND RANDY TRAVIS
• Brad Paisley and Joe Walsh – “Rocky Mountain Way,” from CMT CROSSROADS: JOE WALSH & FRIENDS
• Jason Aldean with Luke Bryan and Eric Church – “The Only Way I Know,” from 2012 CMA Awards
• Kelly Clarkson featuring Vince Gill – “Don’t Rush,” from 2012 CMA Awards
• Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw – “Feel Like A Rockstar”
• Rascal Flatts and Journey – “Changed,” from CMT CROSSROADS: JOURNEY AND RASCAL FLATTS
# # #
Webster & Associates Public Relations & Marketing